ACQflash: Short Survey - Please Respond!

From: <acqnet-l_at_lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:15:33 -0700
To: ACQNET-L <acqnet-l_at_lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Short Survey - Please Respond!
From: Narda Tafuri <tafurin1_at_scranton.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:08:37 -0400

Dear Colleagues,
I am working on an article for an upcoming issue of _Against the Grain_
and need your kind assistance. The article is going to be dealing with
how the availability of print on demand and used/out-of-print books on
the Internet have affected libraries' buying habits. In order to get a
better feel for what folks are doing I have constructed a very short
Survey for which I am asking for your participation.

Please either click or copy this link into your browser to get to the
survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2wNcSe_2bNqpcswPAORkR12w_3d_3d

Many thanks for your help!
Narda

--

Narda Tafuri
Acquisitions & Continuing Resources Librarian