Public Access Computer Systems Review Volume 2 Number 1 (1991)
- Table of contents
- Amiran, "Postmodern Culture: Publishing in the Electronic Medium"
- Cook, "The User's Directory of Computer Networks"
- Crawford, "Depth vs. Breadth: Enhancement and Retrospective
- Halbert, "Copyright, Digital Media, and Libraries"
- Harnad, "Post-Gutenburg Galaxy: The Fourth Revolution in the Means
- Harrison, "Online Journals: Disciplinary Designs for Electronic
- Hugo, "New Horizons in Adult Education: The First Five Years
- Jennings, "EJournal: An Account of the First Two Years"
- Kovacs, "How to Start and Manage a BITNET LISTSERV Discussion
- Lynch, "Libraries, Networks and OSI: A Review, with a Report on
- Okerson, "The Electronic Journal: What, Whence, and When?"
- Savage, "The Journal of the International Academy of Hospitality
- Tuttle, "The Newsletter on Serials Pricing Issues"
This page is maintained by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com), and it was last modified .