Re: OCLC annoucement

From: Karen Coyle <lists_at_nyob>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:02:04 -0700
To: NGC4LIB_at_LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Sorry, got to correct something... The quote beginning "Work is already
underway...." is from Marshall's LJ article, not OCLC. If you read
through the document at
http://www.oclc.org/us/en/productworks/webscale.htm* *it seems to
include all of the ILS functions but OCLC does not say "ILS" anywhere
that I can see. I believe Marshall's analysis is correct, however, that
the ILS is their target.

kc

--
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://www.kcoyle.net