Re: Integrating Google Book Search content into OPACs -- summary of examples

From: Jonathan Rochkind <rochkind_at_nyob>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:41:52 -0400
To: NGC4LIB_at_LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Yeah, it doesn't surprise me.

When I heard the GBS staff say in the Talis interview that she had no
opinion and nothing to say about whether GBS terms of service allowed
cover usage, and had no reason to think that the terms of service denied
it....  I figured, hey, just a matter of time until someone corrects
that record.

So sad.

So what do we need to do to create a free source of covers? Tim, what
happened to your coverthing plan that you were enticing us with for a while?

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer