Journal of Technology Education Volume 4 Number 1 (Fall 1992)
- Baker, 'Coping at the Crossroads: Societal and Educational Transformation in the United States'
- Dugger, 'A Comparison of Principles of Technology and High School Physics Student Achievement Using a Principles of Technology Achievement Test'
- Editor, 'From the Editor'
- Editor, 'Scope of the JTE'
- Eggleston, 'Technology: The End of the Honeymoon?'
- Finlayson, 'Technologies & society: The shaping of people and things (book review)'
- Haynie, 'Post Hoc Analysis of Test Items Written by Technology Education Teachers'
- Jeria, 'Minority Recruitment and Retention Problems and Initiatives in Higher Education: Implication for Technology Teacher Education'
- Kozak, 'Technology Education: Prospectus for Curriculum Change'
- Petrina, 'Questioning the Language that We Use:A Reaction to Pannabecker's Critique of the Technological Impact Metaphor'
- Journal of Technology Education Table of Contents v4n01 (Fall 1992)
This page was last updated October 17, 1996 by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page