Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 2 Number 7
- Calder, 'Otto Jahn Mit einem Verzeichnis seiner Schriften'
- Christ, 'Arete: Greek Sports from Ancient Sources'
- Editor, 'Editor's Disk (Again?)'
- Hamilton, 'Dining in a Classical Context'
- Keyser, 'Re-counting Plato: A Computer Analysis of Plato's Style'
- Lowrie, 'Polyhymnia, The Rhetoric of Horatian Lyric Discourse'
- O'Donnell, 'Christianity and the Rhetoric of Empire: The Development of Christian Discourse'
- O'Donnell, 'FROM THE EDITOR'S DISK'
- Possanza, 'Scribes & Scholars. A Guide to the Transmission of Greek and Latin Literature'
- Wyatt, 'Response: Daitz on Reading Homeric Verse'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page