Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 2 Number 6
- Bauerle, 'Bryn Mawr Classical Review'
- Beye, 'Penelope's Renown: Meaning and Indeterminacy in the Odyssey'
- Calder, 'Travelers to an Antique Land: The History and Literature of Travel to Greece'
- Christ, 'Greek State at War. Part V'
- DeFilippo, 'Hekate Soteira: a Study of Hekate's Roles in the Chaldean Oracles and Related Literature'
- Fowler, 'Trachiniae'
- Gaisser, 'Forgers and Critics: Creativity and Duplicity in Western Scholarship'
- Gerber, 'Style and Rhetoric in Pindar's Odes'
- Halleran, 'Trachiniae'
- Harmon, 'Dionysius and the History of Archaic Rome'
- Hoenigswald, 'Letters'
- Hoenigswald, 'Namenpaare: Eine Studie zur roemischen Namengebung. Commentationes Humanarum Litterarum 90 (1990), Societas Scientiarum Fennica'
- Johnston, 'Virgil, Georgics'
- Kraus, 'Livy Book XXXVI (191 B.C.)'
- Lang, 'Livy Book XXXVI (191 B.C.)'
- Lateiner, 'Aineias the Tactician. How to Survive Under Siege'
- Lattimore, 'Travelers to an Antique Land. The History and Literature of Travel to Greece'
- O'Donnell, 'From the Editor's Disk'
- O'Donnell, 'Philoponus: On Aristotle on the Intellect: de Anima 3.4-8)'
- Olson, 'Penelope's Renown: Meaning and Indeterminacy in the Odyssey'
- Potter, 'Alexander to Actium. The Hellenistic Age'
- Scott, 'Odyssey of Homer'
- Sider, 'Aristotle on Sleep and Dreams: A Text and Translation with Introduction, Notes, and Glossary'
- Sider, 'Filodemo in Italia'
- Stylianou, 'Diodorus Siculus and the First Century'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page