Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 2 Number 4
- [Anonymous], 'Opinion'
- Ancona, 'Centaurs and Amazons: Women and the Pre-History of the Great Chain of Being'
- Block, 'Student's Catullus'
- Calder, 'Cambridge Ritualists: An Annotated Bibliography of the Works by and about Jane Ellen Harrison, Gilbert Murray, Francis M. Cornford, and Arthur Bernard Cook'
- Cropp, 'Arion: A Journal of Humanities and the Classics'
- Dickerson, 'Magika Hiera. Ancient Greek Magic & Religion'
- Dillery, 'Greek City from Homer to Alexander'
- Editor[?], 'Opinion'
- Fowler, 'Ulrich von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff. Bibliography 1867-1990'
- Halleran, 'Greek Epic, Lyric, and Tragedy: The Academic Papers of Sir Hugh Lloyd-Jones'
- Halporn, 'Arion: A Journal of Humanities and the Classics'
- Halporn, 'Explanation of the Psalms'
- Hamilton, 'Ter Unus. Isis, Dionysos, Hermes. Three Studies in Henotheism'
- Myers, 'Vergil's Georgics and the Traditions of Ancient Epic: The Art of Allusion in Literary History'
- O'Donnell, 'Conquerors and Chroniclers of Early Medieval Spain'
- Possanza, 'P. Papini Stati Siluae'
- Rosen, 'Greek Comedy, Hellenistic Literature, Greek Religion, and Miscellanea: The Academic Papers of Sir Hugh Lloyd-Jones'
- Salkever, 'Rational Enterprise: Logos in Plato's Theaetetus'
- Vanderspoel, 'Prophecy and History in the Crisis of the Roman Empire. A Historical Commentary on the Thirteenth Sibylline Oracle'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page