Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 2 Number 3
- Baldwin, 'Greek Colonists and Native Populations'
- Barnes, 'Measure and Music'
- Bierl, 'Owls to Athens: Essays on Classical Subjects Presented to Sir Kenneth Dover'
- Calder, 'Michael Rostovtzeff, Historian in Exile: Russian Roots in an American Context'
- Clauss, 'Callimachus: Hecale'
- Farrell, 'Virgil, Georgics'
- Halporn, 'Latin Palaeography'
- Johnston, 'Metamorphosis in Greek Myths'
- Luce, 'Woman and the Lyre: Women Writers in Classical Greece and Rome'
- Michels, 'Words and the Poet: Characteristic Techniques of Style in Vergil's Aeneid'
- Murnaghan, 'Man in the Middle Voice: Name and Narration in the Odyssey'
- O'Donnell, 'Editor's Note'
- O'Donnell, 'S. Hieronymi Opera. Pars III, opera polemica. Dialogus adversus Pelagianos'
- Olson, 'Man in the Middle Voice: Name and Narration in the Odyssey'
- Pascal, 'Latin Poetry and the Classical Tradition: Essays in Medieval and Renaissance Literature'
- Pearcy, 'Love Poems'
- Salkever, 'Ancient Quarrel Between Poetry and Philosophy'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page