Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 2 Number 1
- [Anonymous], 'Pindar's Homer: The Lyric Possession of an Epic Past'
- Crane, 'Origins of Citizenship in Ancient Athens'
- Ferrill, 'Caligula: The Corruption of Power'
- Gutzwiller, 'One Hundred Years of Homosexuality: and Other Essays on Greek Love'
- Halleran, 'Euripides, Women, and Sexuality'
- Hamilton, 'Greek Way of Life: From Conception to Old Age'
- Heckel, 'History of Macedonia'
- Heckel, 'In the Shadow of Olympus. The Emergence of Macedon'
- Keith, 'Constraints of Desire. The Anthropology of Sex and Gender in Ancient Greece'
- Kirkwood, 'Sophoclis fabulae'
- Lang, 'Historical Method of Herodotus'
- Lateiner, 'The Birth of Athenian Democracy. The Assembly in the Fifth Century B.C.'
- Murnaghan, 'Iliad'
- O'Donnell, 'Aulus Gellius'
- O'Donnell, 'On Philology'
- O'Donnell, 'The Job Market (1990): Jobs'
- Potter, 'Roman Imperial Themes'
- Richlin, 'One Hundred Years Of Homosexuality: and Other Essays on Greek Love'
- Sider, 'Il Platone di Tubinga. E due studi sullo Stoicismo'
- Vanderspoel, 'Etudes sur la correspondance de Synesios de Cyrene'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (email@example.com).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page