Bryn Mawr Classical Review Volume 1 Number 2
- Anonymous, 'Non Angli sed angeli?'
- Anonymous, 'The Classical Foundations of Modern Historiography'
- Blundell, 'Essays Ancient and Modern'
- Dickerson, 'Tragic Rhetoric: An Interpretation of Sophocles' "Trachiniae"'
- Farrell, 'The Vigour of Prophecy. A Study of Virgil's "Aeneid"'
- Gowing, 'History as Text: The Writing of Ancient History'
- Halleran, 'The Noose of Words: Readings of Desire, Violence & Language in Euripides' "Hippolytus"'
- Hoenigswald, 'Etruscan'
- Lang, 'Attic Letter-Cutters of 229-86 B.C.'
- O'Donnell, 'Antonine Literature'
- O'Donnell, 'Roman Empire of Ammianus Marcellinus'
- O'Donnell, 'Sources of Semiotic: Readings with Commentary from Antiquity to the Present'
- O'Donnell, 'Structure and Scale in the Roman Economy'
- O'Donnell, 'The Anatomy of Neoplatonism'
- Pearcy, 'Farce: A History from Aristophanes to Woody Allen'
- Pollard, 'The Cities of Seleukid Syria'
- Potter, 'Claudius'
- Rusten, 'Classical Scholarship: A Biographical Encyclopedia'
- Sider, 'Pherekydes of Syros'
This page was last updated May 26, 1995 by Eric Lease Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
From here you can go to the Libraries home page, or to the NCSU campus's home page